Replacing an electrical panel is an important task that should not be taken lightly. If electrical panels are not functional, they can cause serious hazards and put your safety at risk. This is why it’s crucial to find a qualified contractor who can do the job right the first time and put your mind at ease.
Prime Electric Services Inc. has years of experience replacing panels and can handle any job, big or small. We serve residential and commercial communities in Apopka and Orlando, so rest assured we can meet your many needs. Call to learn about our electrical services or schedule a consultation. We look forward to hearing from you!
About electrical panels
An electrical panel, or breaker box, is responsible for distributing electricity throughout your home or business. It contains a series of circuit breakers that are used to turn off power to specific areas in the event of an emergency. Breaker boxes are often located in areas like the basement or garage. Homeowners and business owners sometimes work on the electrical panel themselves, but many choose to avoid this for safety reasons.
Why does an electrical panel need to be replaced?
Most electrical panels last up to 20 years or longer, but this timeline varies based on the make and model. Panels can be replaced for many reasons, including age and damage. Not replacing your panel when it’s needed can lead to dangerous situations, so it’s important to be proactive and have it done as soon as possible. Prime Electric Services Inc. employs qualified professionals who can inspect your panel and make recommendations about how to move forward.
Upgrading your electrical panel in Apopka and Orlando can provide a number of benefits, including:
- Increased safety: A newer panel is less likely to malfunction or cause an electrical fire.
- Increased efficiency: A new panel can help save energy and money on your utility bills.
- Peace of mind: Knowing that your panel has been upgraded by a qualified professional gives you added peace of mind.
When to upgrade your panel
There is no one-size-fits-all answer to when your electrical panel needs to be upgraded. Depending on the age and condition of your panel, it may need to be done sooner rather than later. If you’re unsure whether your panel needs to be replaced, contact Prime Electric Services Inc. in Apopka and Orlando.
It may be time for a panel replacement if:
- Your panel is outdated: A lot has changed in the world of electrical panels in the last 20 years. If your panel is more than a couple of decades old, it may not be compliant with current safety standards.
- You experience recurring electrical problems: Do you have frequent power outages or blown fuses? Your panel may need to be replaced to prevent this from occurring.
- You are adding new equipment: If you are adding a new appliance or piece of equipment to your home or office, you may need to upgrade your panel to accommodate the extra load.
Ensuring a smooth replacement
Upgrading your panel is an essential job, but our team at Prime Electric Services Inc. is here to make sure the replacement process is smooth and stress-free. If you are considering upgrading your electrical panel in Orlando or Apopka, contact us today for a quick consultation. We’re happy to answer any questions about panels and provide you with a quick estimate.
15% Senior and Veteran discounts available on service calls only
Whether you need an electrical inspection or complete wiring work,
residential help or light commercial work
24-hour service for residential, commercial and industrial
You can’t control when your electric system will need attention.
We are proud to offer our 24-hour emergency service every day of the week, including holidays
Generators and Hurricane Season
This is a great product that powers your entire home in the event of a power outage.
This will protect your home or business from losses that result. Ask for a FREE QUOTE!